Day 1: International flight to Antananarivo
Welcome to Madagascar, we hope you enjoyed your flight. Discover the City of a Thousand as you are taken to Carlton hotel where you will stay overnight.
Day 2: Antananarivo – Anjajavy
You will be brought back to Ivato airport early morning to take a private flight to Anjajavy, in the west coast, northern of Mahajanga. Please note that regular transfer to Anjajavy is only on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Days 2 to 4: Anjajavy Relais Chateaux
In a rich and exceptional environment along the Mozambique Channel lies the supremium Relais and Chateaux **** property. Discovering the reserve with its lemurs and flora, and visiting local villages which perfectly reflect the Malagasy people’s diversity will be much enriching for you. Indeed, enjoy the ultimate luxury and the isolation, in a totally unspoilt nature at the finest hotel of the Red Island. A full board accommodation will be offered for the 3 nights stay.
Apart from the sea and the nature, the place has also many free activities to offer. Water sports: Catamaran sail (accompanied), sea or mangrove Kayaking, Windsurfing or just Snorkeling. You can also swim in the Pool or play Beach volley, Petanque or Badminton. Or go for walks and visit the local villages (a 10€ per person donation to EDM NGO would be much appreciated), have some excursions and strolls in the forest (with or without guide), visit caves, watch birds or enjoy a night walk.
Day 5: Anjajavy – Nosy Be – Tsarabanjina
You will fly to Nosy Be in the morning (take-off limit is at noon) by private plane for 2 hours, then will be taken to Manga Soa Lodge where your boat will bring you to Tsarabanjina in a hour and half trip.
Tsarabanjina is a splendid islet of the Mitsio archipelago, 40 km northern Nosy be. All its 25 bungalows are set on the beautiful and intimate white sandy beach and offer a direct sea view. Exclusively made of natural materials, the villas reveal a fusion of elegant style, modern art and Malagasy culture.
Day 5 to 9: Tsarabanjina
A virgin island of your own, surrounded by azure water… Have it all free in this idyllic setting where you will forget the rest of the world to just admire its beauty. Also enjoy an all inclusive accommodation at Tsarabanjina Constance Lodge for your whole stay there.
Day 10: Tsarabanjina – Nosy Be – Antananarivo
After a hour and a half boat crossing to Nosy Be, you will join the airport by car. Then you will hit the air to Antananarivo for another ninety five minutes. Have a spare lunch, in Antananarivo or in Nosy Be, depending on the flight time. The Palissandre Hotel & Spa will host you on full board once you get to Antananarivo.
Day 11: Antananarivo
Enjoy a last sight of the city as you are taken to the airport to board your onward flight. We hope you will bring back good memories with you, along with a desire to come back in the future.
- Supplement for domestic flights*: 230 € / pax (subject to change)
- Anjajavy hotel could be closed for maintenance from end of January to end of March
- Regular transfers
For Anjajavy Hotel, we have one way regular transfer for Antananarivo/Anjajavy in cooperation with the private air carrier MTA:
- Luggage allowance: 20 Kg per person (soft bags) without possibility of overloading unless agreed at booking time. The total size of each bag must not exceed 140 linear cm (height + width + depth).
- For safety reasons, people over 80 kg must be reported at booking time.
- Schedules are indicative and could be changed without prior notice:
TUESDAY – THURSDAY – SATURDAY TANA/ANJAJAVY 07h00/08h30 TUESDAY – THURSDAY – SATURDAY ANJAJAVY/TANA 09h30/11h00
- Air transfers are subject to the airline company’s conditions and limitations of responsibilities (MTA www.mta.mg)
- Private charter
The leg Anjajavy/Nosy Be will be done by private flight as Anjajavy Hotel only provides air transfers for Antananarivo/Anjajavy/Antananarivo
- For 2pax, we have a mono engine aircraft, CESSNA 182 (3 seats + 1 pilot)
- 3pax: Mono engine CESSNA TU206 (5 seats + 1 pilot)
- 4pax: Bi engine PIPER SENECA (5 seats + 1 pilot)
- 5pax: Bi engine PIPER NAVAJO (5 seats + 2 pilots)
- 6pax: Bi turbine KING AIR C90 (6 seats + 2 pilots)
- Accommodation in double or single basis
- Meals as mentioned in the program (half board in Antananarivo and full board in Anjajavy and Tsarabanjina)
- All land and sea transfers as arranged
- Regular flight transfer Antanananarivo/Anjajavy
- Private charter Anjajavy/Nosy Be
- A wide variety of whiskies (super premium branded spirits) and international beers. The main bar is open until very late (10:00 to 1:00)
- A large selection of fresh drinks, soft drinks and mineral waters (10:00 to 1:00)
- Unlimited cocktails and different drinks specific to the hotel (10:00 to 1:00)
- A wide range of wines from all around the world (10:00 to 1:00)
- Filled and daily refilled mini-bar: beers, soft drinks, mineral waters, snacks, candy
- Tea served late afternoon at the bar (16h30-17h30)
- Bottled water in bungalows
- Snorkeling equipment
- Indoor activities and non-motorized water sports, sky boating
- Malagasy menu and weekly folk entertainment
- Snacks and bottled water offered during boat transfers
- Wi-Fi in the main building and reception
- Coffee and tea in bungalows
- International flights and taxes
- Domestic flight and taxes (Nosy Be/Antananarivo)
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Multi-risk insurances
- Diving in Tsarabanjina (Scuba Center AKIO)
- Special dinner on the beach in Tsarabanjina
- Visa fees