As a destination management company, we want you to make the most of your time and your money. We do understand that making the choice to travel is for you a huge investment. Even more when you plan to have pay for holidays with “GOLD PREMIUM” written on it! That’s why we want you to know from the beginning what you’ll be paying for. And it is not at all about money, it is about you travelling to discover one of most beautiful place in the world. We want you to fall in love with Madagascar before even getting a foot in it. We want to inspire you to travel more.
“Sound’s great but what do I get at which prices?” you may ask. Well, what about unwrapping your pack together?
DAY 1: ANTANANARIVO – ANJAJAVY
Today. Today is a great day as you will have your transfer to the airport for your flight to Anjajavy.
Why there? We want to lead you there because it is asupremium Relais and Chateaux **** property in the west coast of Madagascar, Anjajavy is laid along the Mozambique Channel, in a rich and exceptional environment.
What do I do once there?As said before: “Doing everything or doing nothing, both are great and possible.” And most of all, you don’t have to worry about food: lunch and dinner will be served at you hotel for the next 3 days, where you will have your overnight stay.
During your time there, you will have the chance to discover a very special reserve with its lemurs and flora. You will also visit local villages which are perfectly reflecting the diversity of Malagasy nature! We can get to this place only by plane. There, you will enjoy the ultimate luxury, the isolation and a totally unspoilt nature while enjoying the finest hotel of the Red Island!
DAY 2, DAY 3 AND DAY 4: ANJAJAVY
Professional services. Created more than 60 years ago, this worldwide group wants to offer you a gorgeous taste of the world through its catering and related services. Rated 5 out of 5 by on TripAdvisor, the Anjajavy “Relais Chateaux” is highly recommended by our previous clients for its high level services. Idyllic beach, dry forest full of the endemic wildlife, are to be added to this compliment list.
Free days.Yes! You will have a lot to enjoy during your time in Anjajavy. Free time at leisure on the beach.Your feet in the white sand. Your body relaxing in the transparent blue ocean. Bring your hat, sunscreen, your swimsuit and sunglasses!You can take yourself for a walkat the deserted coves! You can visit small fishing villages to encounter the malagasy way of life. Three free: three days of freedom.
DAY 5: ANJAJAVY – ANTANANARIVO
We are sure you that you enjoyed these days in Anjajavy without any effort: this place is so incredible! You can also contribute to their way up by giving them a note on Trip Advisor. Today you will have your flight back to Antananarivo. We will be at the airport to welcome you back at your arrival and transfer you to your hotel, where you will stay tonight!
Yay! It’s time to be home. We can’t wait for you to be back again! Depending on your flight schedule, you will be transferred to the airport for the international return flight. You will have all night on board to dream about white sand and sun. You will arrive the following day.
Yay! So thrilled that these are only words! By coming you will give them real value! It all depends on you about decisions, we will do our best to take care of everything else. Sometimes we are afraid not to enjoy life to its fullest. Trust us. You are about to live the adventure of your life!
[Find here all information you need about this Tour]
|D1||ANTANANARIVO – ANJAJAVY||ANJAJAVY HOTEL|
|D5||ANJAJAVY – ANTANANARIVO||PALISSANDRE HOTEL|
- Anjajavy Hotel can be closed from the end of January to the end of March for maintenance
- Luggage limit: 20 Kg per person (soft bags) without the possibility of overloading unless agreed at time of booking. The total size of each bag must not exceed 140 linear cm (height + width + depth).
- For security reasons, persons over 80 kg must be reported to the reservation.
- Our time schedules are indicatives and could be changed without notice. We can organize private charters from/to Anjajavy and from most airports of Madagascar.TUESDAY – THURSDAY – SATURDAY
- Air transfers are subject to the conditions and limitations of responsibilities of the airline company MTA www.mta.mg
Activities included in Anjajavy
- Catamaran (accompanied)
- Kayak on the sea or in the mangrove, windsurfing
- Swimming pool, bocce, beach volley, badminton
- Visit of local villages (a 10€ per person donation to EDM NGO would be much appreciated)
- Excursions and strolls in the forest (with or without guide), cave visits, birdwatching
- Nocturnal walk
- Accommodation on a double or single basis
- Round trip flights Antananarivo – Anjajavy – Antananarivo
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners in Anjajavy
- Breakfast in Antananarivo
- Activities as mentioned above
- Welcomes and transfers as programmed
- Tourist taxes
- International flights and airport taxes
- Activities which are note mentioned above
- Lunches and dinners in Antananarivo
- Drinks, tips and extras
- Multirisk and personal insurances
- Visits which are not mentioned in the program